Thursday, February 24, 2011

OMG PEOPLE READ THIS????

So I am quite surprised. I have had 2 random people that I do not know comment on my blog, which I find amazing since I dont really advertize this writing, and I sure as hell dont let my friends read this since I am usually talking shit about them. Its not like I LIKE talking shit, its just I need a way to express how I feel without having to worry about two-faced bastards telling them what I said. And frankly, my journals I used to keep were so NOT private cuz like EVERYONE wanted to read them...

OK so in other thoughts...... ... .... Wait, that would assume that I have thoughts...

I think I am getting over the emo-y depression I have been suffering the last 2 days, which is f-ing good. Today, I feel good. Im smiley, happy. I think that it is because of what yesterday was. I feel chipper.

I still dont have a letter, but I no longer feel as tho the Langoliers ate the entire east coast, or at least Utica NY and the state of CT. LOL. I might be leaning towards the Langoliers eating NY, since I havent heard from Karen, but I did hear from Joe yesterday, I even spent 15 minues on the phone with him. Joe says Sheldon is ok, and that he has been getting my mail. I guess there is some issues with my check getting to him, but I reassured Joe it was a cashier's check, NOT a personal check <<UM hello? the remitter form even says not to send personal checks LOL>>. So, I guess Rocky has sent me a letter, it better be a good one since it has been 2 weeks since I recieved my last one. Hopefully it is in the mail tonight. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo desperate for words written from his hand, spawned from his brain which is hidden behind those beautiful brown eyes. oh gawds How I wish it was April 8th instead of Febuary 24th... 43 days till I get to see him... 2164 days until he comes home...  How I wish those days would fly by a little faster tho, I miss him terribly... </3

In other news, I went to Steve's last night, I could see him warring with himself over sitting near me adn scooting away. I caught him a couple times, whether he was doing it subconciously or not, scooting near me or scooting away. I dont mind him being near or anything. I just dont want to be physical anymore with him. And it is not really his weight like he thinks, cuz that never really has bothered me. Im just not physically attracted to him anymore... NOW... take my floor manager Milan, I mentioned him a few weeks ago, man he is starting to grow on me. And I am 99% sure he is married. LOL I am soooo horrible. He just has this look of awesomeness. <<lol side note, i totally stood next to him on the elevator. and he totally brushed up against me. I have a problem. lol>> another sign i have a problem, I facebooked him. his page is private. so James added him lol. Then, I googled his image. This is all I got tho. God I need help...

milan from work...












^^ like all my space between areas? lol. Had to. Private info :P Peering co-workers.

Have I mentioned that I love having a blog? I freaking love it. The ability to post what I want, where I want, when I want? F-ing awesome. OH OH OH tomorrow is payday!!! uber money from West, and probably a decent size check from Milio's as well :D Shit, got to work again!!

OK home now. Still no mother fucking letter which is seriously starting to piss me off. I think Shey and I are gonna take Konnor out for chinese tomorrow. Or go somewhere for fish. But idk yet. I do know that I have a crazy freaking headache, its 6 and liz aint home yet, and instead of cleaning my room, im stuck on this damn laptop! Grr lol. I wonder if dad will let me borrow the truck next thursday to move stuff to the storage unit. I suppose it will depend on whether O am done arguing with the power steering pump... I put fluid in it and it still isnt any better... OH and to add onto my counting from earlier? There are 65 days until I move. I should call that Gary guy and let him know I want the apartment and can sign that lease whenever since I got my checks earlier this week!! :D I suppose that means I should plug in my tracfone so I am able to access his number tho... Nah, I will just snag it off of the craigslist ad lolz. And call RIGHT now. Cuz I multi task :P

And Gary says...

nothing really... lol. We are gonna meet this weekend so I can put a deposit down on an apartment :) I cant believe I am getting my own apartment. Like this is the shit dude. Ok, now I am gonna go clean some i think, myabe put in one of the 15 movies I have bought in the last 2 weeks lolz. LATA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment