Thursday, February 10, 2011

J*SUS M*THER F*CKING CHR*ST ON A F*CKING CRACKER!!!

So all the awesome plans I have been making for 6 months or so, about moving out to CT? FUCK IT.

Seriously, if I did not love this boy so much, i would end it and just be with steve or mitch. GOD DAMN IT

So, I have always known, way deep down, that Sheldon was guilty. It really doesnt bother me. People do stupid shit, and lord knows, I have done my own stupid shit... But he finally stopped lying to me, and told me he was guilty. Granted, he doesnt really have reasonings, but whatever, it doesnt really change things. Watch my daughter a lil more carefully out there when we move, but w/e cuz I trust him, even with this giant lie...

Well, he had to go one step further. He went and signed a fucking paper saying he gives up his parole eligibility. Meaning, instead of getting out in 3 to 4 yrs, its now not happening until January 2017. SIX YEARS!!!! And we have been together for just over 2 years. So a total of 8 years with him locked up. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

So naturally, if my 15 hr day wasnt bad enough, I now must write a letter telling him I still love him, that I already knew he was guilty, and that I hate him for signing that paper.

OK, I get that he feels bad that he lied, but still!!!! By punishing himself, he is ultimately punishing me... I must now run and stab something... I feel like ICP music... FUCK FUCK FUCK

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

2 comments:

  1. I love the title of this post - even though I do not know you, or your face or voice, I can "see" you saying this.

    I'm so sorry for what you're going through, sweetie. I wish he would've talked to you about this before he did it, but it sounds to me like he's trying to do "right" by you, by him. But yes, waiting that much longer definitely does blow goats. Ugh! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa! I actually got to talk to him today on the phone, and he was confused because i was angry on my facebook (someone had read to him what it said) but then I was cheery on the phone. Apparently, gemini's seem to escape him... Anyways, I have decided that this is something we are just gonna have to work thru, because I cant see him NOT involved in my life... men are tricky lil monkeys!

    ReplyDelete