Tuesday, February 8, 2011

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR at karen

OK so Karen is making me really mad. I think that it was really sweet of her to make a profile for sheldon on facebook, but lately she has been pissing me off with it. She is playing games on it, and not just farmvillle but like baking life and shit. Proof:



So if the pic works, you will see my post, karens post for "baking life" or someshit, and then a bunch of farmvilles. This makes me really mad. This profile is not a fake one for her to help herself play games on, yet she is....

AND then, on top of it, she is fucking pissing me off about the damn dogs. NO i am NOT giving you money to save random ass dogs while yours STARVES!!! DER-TA-DER!!!

Im so ready to print off a pic of her page and send it to sheldon so he can see how obsessed she is with it, because she needs help. Like,seriously...

EDIT: ok obviously the link did not work lolz... Ill try again a lil later, unless she "deletes" it cuz she claims she is going to after she gets off the phone from saving dogs...

No comments:

Post a Comment