Friday, January 21, 2011

tax time!!

Ok so I have no one to gloat to, so my blog with its *possible* two readers get to hear all about it...

I did my taxes today. And..... Im getting...

FIVE GRAND

back. How awesome is that??? And, I didnt even claim Shey or Mom. So its ALLLLLLLLL mine, bwahahahahaha!!! And that is what is going to pay for me to move out on my own! Hellz to the fuck yeah. Lizzi is sooo worth 5 grand, lol.

So, I want to pay a few months ahead for my place. So if I get a $650 apt, I need:

$650 - security deposit
$650 - first month
$650 - second month
$650 - third month ... for a total of:

$2,600. Totally do able! I am fucking excited!!

I saw the best apartment earlier, and just wanted to sign the lease right then and there!!! Its a 2 bedroom apt, 800 sq ft, and it was just fucking huge. even the kitchen. I am quite excited. Unless i like this one bedroom more tomorrow (which i probley wont), i WILL be getting this place. the bedrooms were BIG. and the bathroom was amazing too! god. I am so in love with the place. damn.

^^^ THAT IS THE REASON WHY I AM NOT ALLOWED TO BUY A CAR OR HOUSE ON MY OWN, FYI!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment