Thursday, January 27, 2011

marriage to a sex offender?

So whilest I was at perkins last night, I found the paperwork I needed to figure out if Sheldon and I can get married. As obvious as it is, I dont know if we can due to his charge, but as those who know me, I WILL find a way to make it work. For crying out loud, I was denied from visitation and made it on the damn list. And as far and expensive as it was to go and SEE him, I made it happen. THUS I feel as though I could do this as well.

Is it really my fault if I am in love with someone who is going ot be on the sex offenders registry. OH did you know that ben? lol shit.OH WELL. Anyways, dont judge him for that, and dont tell steve. but I think that last part was a given....

So I really hope that the idea is correct. Look at the form and tell me... http://www.ct.gov/doc/LIB/doc/PDF/AD/ad1009.pdf

Do you think I could make it work?? I am relatively confidant that I could... Also, do you think he wants to? God ben when are we having another date night so I can just unload on you??? lol...

Anyways, I would love to get married, and I know sheldon is the one, with or without that damn spark. And I found the info I need to get married. Now if I could only make it work....

WHY MUST LOVE BE SO HARD????

No comments:

Post a Comment