Thursday, March 24, 2011

oh i have a headache today.

Yesterday was lizzi's last day of swimming practice. Guess who showed? Not mom, shey, or dad... Not Burger or Nicole or Harmony either. Not Al, Mary, Kris or cassaundra... In fact, ONLY I showed. Me n Konnor. Pathetic, huh??

Check out that hair!!


Anyways...

Have I ever mentioned that I hate drunk and/or stoned people?? Ben is at the top of my shit list right now. Yes, Ben, YOU!! You are really aggrivating me right now, as is your "whatever" that you are currently fucking (besides elli's mind of course)...

Anyhows... So I have spent like 80 million dollas in the last 2 days. I really need to stop shopping. Like, totally.

Remember how I mentioned that ben was pissing me off? Well, its continuing. Ben, you are really really really really really really really pissing me off!!!!  As is your fucktoy. Yeah, thats what Imma call her, your fucktoy. Your fucktoy is hella aggrivating... What a ho... And did you ever think we didnt want her here??  Wait, now you are saying you want to leave, good. Im sorry. I generally love you, but you are hardcore pissing me off... and you are dancing like a queer...

Anyways... I brought 2-titty ova, and she brought Jayden. And I love these two. Seriously, well besides Adriana not having no brain cells but thats besides the point. Liz and Jay are awesome.


So these two are great. Other than the people that I like right now. Which would be Brit, Shawna, Adam, Steve, Cody, n Adriana. Oh, wait, that means the ppl I am mad at are ben and his fucktoy. Oopps... Oh well.

And now they got Ben Thony all pissy. Which is funny really, one day I will have to post about losing my virginity to him...

AH FINALLY BEN AND HIS FUCKTOY LEFT!!!


And.... We got to shoot guns today...


No comments:

Post a Comment